Easily schedule gmail message to be sent later directly from Gmail. Also get Gmail Read Receipts and Email Open Notifications.
Automatic schedule feature is available here, So you can schedule gmail message directly from Gmail. You just need to add text @schedule at the end of your subject. Here are a couple of tips to help you to start with gmail scheduler.
1. Use following command to schedule your mail.
@schedule mm/dd/yyyy, hh:mm PM
Schedule mail on 10 Feb, 2017 at 8 PM use command: @schedule 02/10/2017, 8:00 PM
Schedule mail on 26 Jan, 2018 at 10:45 AM use command: @schedule 01/26/2018, 10:45 AM
@schedule [Space] [month /
date / year] [Comma] [Space] [hour] [Colon] [Minute ] [Space] [PM or AM]
1. @schedule (all small): @Schedule X | @schedule ✓
2. mm/dd/yyyy: 24/10/2017 X | 10/
242017 X | 10-24-2017 X | Oct 10, 2017 X | Oct/10/2017 X | 10/ 24/2017 ✓
3. h:mm [Space] [PM or AM]: 01:23PM X (Space not given) | 01,23 PM X | 01: 23 PM ✓ |01:23 PM ✓ | 01:23 pm ✓ | 01:23 Am ✓ |
4. @schedule 02/10/2017 8:00 PM X (Comma missing after date) | @schedule 02/10/2017, 8:00 PM ✓ | @schedule 02/10/2017, 8:00PM X
You can also Track your outgoing Gmail messages and get notified when people open and read your email messages. Just add [Comma] [Space] T (Upper case).
Example: @schedule 01/26/2018, 10:45 AM, T
@schedule 01/26/2018, 10:45 AM, t X
@schedule 01/26/2018, 10:45 AM,T X